Monday, October 8, 2012

gascan oakley sunglasses wash my body

to go, a miracle happened, the crown issued a bright light slowly flying up from the hands of the statue,gascan oakley sunglasses, with a perfect arc, I gently fell into the 's hands.
The attack on the heart of a familiar feeling, many things also never experienced my mind thrown in when I pondered, but feel a little empty, it seems that there is no abnormal situation.
I gently put on the crown, light Sunburn shines scene people are blinded in this moment I think the top of the head is a true cold, and then a burst of powerful awareness of the flow of my mind lunged in an attempt to squeeze my way of thinking. own human potential can not be reconciled my body is Quechaojiuzhan to a comprehensive counter-attack, and for a time, my body became a battlefield.
The outsider but now it is extremely strange, the body issued hazy white Purple and aura faint,north face jacket mens, especially when the crown consciousness intent to control my brain's control over a dragon from the sky, a battle commenced with that kind of awareness, sense of awareness finally forced back to the crown inside.
Battle after this time, my nerves seem stout many, the spirit seems to be more vigorous than ever when, but it is not what other reaction.
I wonder when the crown came a gentle energy, wash my body, so I have a feeling of warm spring breezes.
I certainly did not realize that I just face dangerous angel they never thought once I get God's heritage will be lost self. The predecessor beauty and wealth, and did not even think to come over for heritage, is the it? the owner of th

No comments:

Post a Comment